Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can my computer have 2 working video cards (128MB & 256MB)?

My current Video Card is making a noise from its fan. I took it to a repair shop and they told me that one of the fans on the video card is about to die out. I search all over the place to find a replacement for the dying fan, but I can't seem to find it. I was wondering how I would go about replacing my video card with a new one, of possibly just adding a second video card in my computer. I know they are usually plug-n-play, but I will need to find the drivers ahead of time, since Vista gives issues. Any advice?|||u can plug not just two but three at a time in PCI slot .. but make sure Only one will run at a time ... because the VGA or AGP plug is one .... (the plug which connects ur monitor with CPU is called VGA plug)...it is one only ...so u can not access 2 or 3 at time ..chao|||I would first put a drop of light oil on the fan bearings.|||Well I would suggest that if you want to keep the old one and get a new fan, call the manufacturer. Although it might cost you. (shipping-maybe, replacing, and labor).



For vista if you want to get a new video card, make sure it has directx 10.



No, the two video cards can't work on the same monitor, but I think they can work in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment