Thursday, April 26, 2012

Need some help with my 8600 gt video card?

Ive had my xfx 8600 gt card for about a year and a half.I think the bearings in the fan are going out cuz its making a very annoying buzzing sound.I have tryed cleaning it but the problem still presits.Anyone know where I can get a replacement fan for it?I have searched newegg.com and tigerdirect but I want to make sure I get the right fan.|||You caneven go to your local radio shackand pick up a 40mm fan for about 5 bucks. You can try to replace your old one or just hot glue the new fan over the old one. (that actually works very well and is easier too)|||Video cards typically use a 40mm fan. Any 40mm fan can be used to replace yours. I'm sure Newegg has several. Also, the fan can easily be replaced. See a pic of the fan removed here:



http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardwa…

No comments:

Post a Comment